AKN 20.0% 0.4¢ auking mining limited

Mothcity, redda...Sharing Research on todays announcements...My...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 581 Posts.
    Mothcity, redda...
    Sharing Research on todays announcements...

My favorite bits of todays 2 announcements (other than the 14%+ SP rise!)...

-Importantly with these projects, they are within a transport distance of existing processing centres in the southern Yunnan Province of China

-China Yunnan said that it will now focus its funds on the Rare Earth Element Copper Exploration Program currently being completed on the Mary Kathleen JV

-increasing its exposure to near development copper silver projects with the 51% acquisition of Yunnan Copper

-to acquire a 51% percent interest in Yunnan Copper Sanmu Mining Limited, a Chinese registered company holding near development copper silver projects in northern Laos within transport distance of existing processing centres in southern Yunnan Province, Peoples Republic of China...

-Geological mapping, geophysics and geochemical sampling has rendered project areas ready for expansionary drilling campaigns during 2011

-suggesting an SXEW (Solvent eXtraction Electro Winning) operation can be constructed for revenues in the near term...

-represents a unique opportunity to operate in one of the most prospective copper-silver belts in the world with an operating partner under CYU supervision

-CYU has a previously stated goal of acquiring near term cash flow projects. CYU has the expertise to bring projects to JORC compliance status and in partnership with YCI, in its operational backyard, can facilitate rapid commissioning of any promising projects

-Chinalco holds a 51% interest in YCI. Chinalco has confirmed its strategic alliance with YCI and reiterated their ongoing support for China Yunnan Copper Australia to become YCI's international investment arm and mining house.

-these are my favorite tidbits. Hope they wet yr whistle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236