HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

..and that was a break even with other prices held constant in...

1. 4,234 Posts.
    ..and that was a break even with other prices held constant in the model too.

Fines just rolled past $100 the past few days. I am guessing it will take some time to clear the stocked product, but on the back of stimulus then we should see this roar to life. Meanwhile, we might see the dead cat make an entry on the chart?

Governments are just taking their time to let things settle down a bit and let the last round of stimulus wash through and help tip the scales slightly for the new balance in world economies.

The next phase is a pretty dangerous one and China is more vulnerable than previously, mostly because it is an unknown how the new shape of their economy will look.

I think it has been proven before by the yanks and the west that you can have a post-industrial boom. So I place a fair amount of faith in China recovering and delivering growth in the future.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.41am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236