THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

I got burnt on this one for many years. Story when I bought in...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I got burnt on this one for many years. Story when I bought in read amazing, we were mining and getting in to the money. All I saw for 5 yrs was sell good tenements and buy more pie in the sky. People should look in to Spring Hill. We were going to mine, before we knew it it was sold to a company that has just registered for 3m and small royalies. Why could we of done that ? And who was behind the company that bought it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236