SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I understand that Clark but you're not getting my point, this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I understand that Clark but you're not getting my point, this Pesca company has appeared literally from nowhere.....it's like they've formed to shell quickly specifically for this shootout clause.

The partners in AF used to be solely D&C, Ausinca, IAC from memory who was bought out by the former and of course SRK. There was NEVER a company called D&C/Pesca involved and now there is, the question is WHY?

Also, WHY the US$27m when like I said realistically $101 would of done it?

Mark my words right here and right now, there's more to this story than meets the eye in my opinion as the above just doesn't make sense. In time you will see who is right just like I was with the shootout clause and you'll say "huninni, you were right" lol.....well maybe not but anyway lol :)

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236