AKN 0.00% 0.5¢ auking mining limited

Hi Billchippy,If there are no good announcements to accompany...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi Billchippy,

If there are no good announcements to accompany the capital raising then I can see that the share price would drift lower inb the short term.

I am told that shares will be given in 2 tranches, with the second tranche to be done after an EGM.

The other thing that I did not get is who is the main sponsoring broker. If its Patersons then I can almost say for certain that the share price will drift lower towards the placement price.

For me to get in at 24cents could represent a quick trade for say 10% gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236