ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This is now a strong buy - I have today confirmed with the company that the last of the MFS stock was sold and this is what has been killing the SP of late.

Stock will continue to trade up now as Directors and Tom will probably jump at the chance to buy cheap stock based on the div confirmation and the fact that they seem to be working through all the borrowing issues.

The other big plus is that the company is smart enough to know that they should be keeping it cool and back out of any large deals which may not be well taken by the market.

I hear that next week we should get the close on the pub sale they refer to in the last announcement !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236