MTU 0.00% $12.17 m2 group ltd

Yeah, have put an order at 3.03, will see. I am keen to get back...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah, have put an order at 3.03, will see. I am keen to get back in, after selling at a bit higher on Roger's concerns about higher debt and lower ROE. However, at around $3, it is better value, esp long term.

I like the profile, and defensive recurring earnings here. There are many other stocks that look cheap today also, banks and industrial, but I doubt they can maintain that income in a recession. I think MTU can.

What do you think of the integration update? And the dividend in the years to come? rising?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236