CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

ill refer you to my post of 2 weeks ago saying ccl was a sell at...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    ill refer you to my post of 2 weeks ago saying ccl was a sell at 9.87

ccl now emerging as possible buy - with abbot facing difficulty with his budgie=tt.

if working class oppression gets reined in then i think ccl will have seen its worst.

indo may not add growth - but i dont see further domestic earning contraction as long as tony doesnt get all his pensioner bashing wishes.

and i think coke zero is winning market share from pepsi max etc on slightly higher pricing

new ceo will have some one off capex costs - but i feel the market will look through those.

not yet an outstanding buy - 8.70 would be preferable

but im not convinced we will see that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236