[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692284.209
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => gvb4ip1rr5letsd7thcrdnv1hm
                )

)

)
-----------------------
CARPENTARIA RESOURCES LTD (ASX:CAP) - more twists than a hollywood blockbuster., 11514462, page-3 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

R36It is true that ASI, Pure Metal, Silvergate have spent a lot...

1. 36 Posts.
    R36

It is true that ASI, Pure Metal, Silvergate have spent a lot of money to gain a series of minority interest in one or more entity involved in the HIP.

It seems that a better strategy would be to make a full takeover bid for CAP but they have been siting around now for 6 months with the diversion of trying to take control of the CAP BOD instead and recently making a low figure offer for the BMG stake while at the same time trying to restrain CAP from exercising their 45 day option at this low figure.

Perhaps their is a problem about a bid by Pure Metals where if it is less than $13m under the BMG - ASI shareholders agreement there is a problem.

I agree that if ASI, Pure Metal, Silvergate don't have the funds required to takeover 100% of CAP or perhaps bid $13m for BMG stake what benefit can they bring to CAP and the HIP when it still requires $20-$30m for the BFS and $2.8 billion for a Decision to Mine.

For these and other reasons perhaps its best to stay with the current management and let them run the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.