CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

let me know if this is good strategy: Develop substandard...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    let me know if this is good strategy:

Develop substandard products slower than your competitors and then ask people to pay a premium for them because they are a product of the Coca-Cola Company.

If you think it is, then you might want to reassess what good strategy is.

The milk products are poor, but are poor because they want them to vend. That I understand.

Elsewhere in the portfolio, Coke Life is eating Coke and Zero share but none with a Pepsi label on it.

Why? Because Schweppes Japanese owners have deep pockets and will discount for 20 years if it means grinding CCA into the dust.

It is an uphill battle for CCA, and they will have to work very hard to remain competitive, let alone win.

I'd be interested to know what good strategy you were referring to?

Do I hope the share price appreciates? Too right. I've got far too many shares and would love to recoup some of my losses!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236