CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Melbourne Boy,
    Sorry to pick on you mate.But i get tired of reading about who likes pepsi versus coke or who's coffee tastes like crap etc etc. In this world of billions of people it doesn't matter what you produce somebody will hate the product.These products you guys insist on debating the quality thereof are a portion of what CCL produces and therefore should be examined in the big picture of the business model.Generally the CCL management imho appear to be up to speed with trying different products and judging whether they have a winner or not.You must realise that this process takes time.CCL like other companies are operating in very trying times and i think under the circumstances are doing a reasonable job.I think the stock is way over sold and at this level is a strong buy.Hope i haven't bored you to much.
    Good luck
    Zubric

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236