CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Barista bros have 24,000 supporters on Facebook. Dare ice coffee...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Barista bros have 24,000 supporters on Facebook. Dare ice coffee has 338,000. Not exactly a huge following relative to the competition.

I know that a sample of 8 people isn't huge but I was already wary because I noticed they had pulled barista bros from several of the shops I visit and having tasted the stuff I thought it was terrible but that maybe I was an isolated case. I'm not sure what their expectations are for sales of barista bros but they can't be huge if having 1/10 of your competitors following and getting dropped by shops is considered acceptable.

I'm not out to bag CCA. I own heaps of them and don't intend to sell but I'm skeptical of these ice coffee sales. I'm sure we will know for sure in a couple of years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236