CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Sorry to pull you up there johnmcgee but is the media survey you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 117 Posts.
    Sorry to pull you up there johnmcgee but is the media survey you are referring to related to the article you originally posted from the SMH? Did you read this line?

"While our experiment may not meet rigorous scientific standards, eight participants worked their way through eight shot-glasses filled with brands of iced coffee stocked in Western Australia" (I added the bold and underline)

Not sure how much weight we can give this 'survey' given the sample size is 8, tested under non-rigorous unscientific standards. If the SMH wasn't known for its high calibre reporting and journalistic integrity you might even suggest that this is the sort of article a competitor could easily pay to have published in SMH.

Incidentally the article was published in the 'Entertainment' section of 'Your Perth'. Talk about bulletproof sources!

In any case the 2014 Annual Report says that Barista Bros is trading above expectations. Which highlights an important point. The subject of this posting is 'more trouble ahead' presumably based on this unscientific 8 person survey about Barista Bros. There doesn't seem to be any consideration to how much CCL expect Barista Bros to contribute to earnings. I would imagine that in the scheme of all revenues CCL earns, Barista Bros accounts for less than a few percent. Hardly reason to be alarmed and based on the last annual report is tracking ahead of where CCL expect. Let's see what the upcoming report says. Perhaps sales in Barista Bros have suffered but I will wait from confirmation from the company and not Candice Barnes the Entertainment Reporter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236