CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

I hope so. Coke is a drink that is rooted in my memory. Remember...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 381 Posts.
    I hope so. Coke is a drink that is rooted in my memory. Remember the big blow up ball rolling down the sand dunes? Old man used to buy me a bottle of coke as a reward after working all day for him in the garden. I had to ride my bike down to the milk bar to get it. (he drank half)

Coke is it?
    The real thing?
    I'd like to buy the world a Coke?
    New Coke?

Coke was there in WWII, Korea, Vietnam. The US government made it a priority to give the troops a taste of home no matter if it was in Europe or the Pacific.

The taste of Coke man!

Stupid gen Y

Trading CCL but still ahead if I buy back in anything below 12.5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236