MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Moooving up, page-28

1. 5,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    More, if the post consolidation price is 10 cents or above then as i said this will be good news as they have already stated they will do a CR @ 5 cents a share to raise between $3m to $8m now that would be a 50% discount - now ask yourself do you really think this will happen. On two fronts I can not see this happening, one i can not see there being a 50% discount - would be good, secondly can you see the sp holding if up to 160,000,000 additional shares are issued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236