MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Bucky Bucky Bucky Bucky. LOL coulda woulda shoulda. I think...

1. 3,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Bucky Bucky Bucky Bucky. LOL coulda woulda shoulda.

I think Skiver is on the right track and I feel like giving Gary another call. He is very open and upfront about what is happening (of course within the guidelines of the rules). Very approachable person and I expect things will level out and a strong position will be created from the ground up. Well lets face it this is the ground floor. If you want in jump on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236