MOO 0.00% 0.2¢ monto minerals ltd

Moooving up, page-21

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    sry my average is .0045 but the way im seeing it is as long as the sp is no lower than the conversion rate 0.045 (45:1) then the value of my shares will not change. am i not looking at this the right way? also with our options at 0.00111 if we wait till after consolidation do we still get to purchase these at 0.001 even if the sp is at 0.045? if so why would we even consider taking up that option now? (Unless your average is higher than 0.0045 as then u might use them to average down)? pls tell me if this is not correct as i said before i have never been in this postion of a consolidation before and i am just trying to figurre it all out. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236