GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Daltons and McPhee Creek - its no surprise to anyone on this...

1. 41 Posts.
    Daltons and McPhee Creek - its no surprise to anyone on this forum

There's nothing wrong with scoping out some solid deposits at Daltons and a potentially very large deposit at McPhee Creek and just sitting on it and doing nothing.

It still adds value to GIR irrespective of whether it is developed or not (and we all know the EV/per tonne becomes much more attractive with some solid infrastructure and shipping options - however even without these, adding more and more Mt adds value to Giralia).

Come up with a conservative McPhee resource estimate, add it to the rest of GIR's tonnage and I think you'll start to find we're looking at company which is looking attractive (on a valuation basis - EV/Tonne) relative to other juniors with similar shipping and infrastructure options.

If we are after more definitive Shipping and Infrastructure options then I think GIR are still going to tick this box, albeit a little further south of the Pilbara.

I dont know about anyone else but Yerecoin has really just snuck up on me. What a great result during the week across the full 30km of strike. Shipping - port capacity confirmed. Infrastructure - its literally on their door step.

Will Yerecoin now be the first to ship for GIR, or will they will be able to source a solution/agreement with their Pilbara resources? ............ Ive got no idea and only GIR mngt would have any idea.

Either way their not in a bad position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.