SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I am also finding that lack of information on potential events...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,243 Posts.
    I am also finding that lack of information on potential events has been more than disappointing. Management are terrible at keeping us up to date & then when they provide something it is hazy & never kept to.

I was extremely disappointed with the recent time line of events.

1. Coal - We don't know what where doing & we keep blaming the government's new rules. This could mean any thing & has provided no certainty to an already had to read project.

Also we don't want to spend our money on Coal because we want to spend it on Peru has created more confussion & shows the lack of desire to push ahead with this project which only came to the front of the line when Peru went down & is now being pushed back in the que as fast as they can.

2. Peru - We will start drilling now the other partners have approved our plan - but community approvals are not expected until May & thats SRK time. Then the time to drill & get results. This project is not world class until it can prove those resources exist. Then the other part is working out which way is cost effective & they may have to produce less because of the economic climate. Overall 2 yrs to complete drill & PRE-Feasabilities. This project is an awful long way off at this time.

I would like some certainty towards SRK taking a bigger stake in AF - I am sure it will happen but when is the big question. I also beleive it will bring investors if we go above the 50% ownership & this should be done ASAP

but

while the actual company is moving sideways in my mind the alure of SRK is also to much to sell. The minimal shares held mean when something does happen it can happen big & fast. People with an interest in SRK need to take there positions now while its cheap. THe russians took there 20% then went quite. The chinese supposabily came sniffing & I wont say when away becuase we don't actually know. Management just stopped talking about it they never said that it feel through.

So I wouldn't be to sure yesterdays movement was anything but it could be just the same. I think I'd be happy going back towards $1.20 - $1.40 & i'd probably take that right now.

Interesting times as always with SRK & with SRK we may never Know how interesting LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236