CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

MN article, page-9

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

In my view based on recent reading between the lines of both ANN’s and online news articles i believe the 130klms is all but Gauranteed and as we know we believe it has been started judging by photo’s but how far along they are i have no idea.

Biya needs money as you mentioned and the article to pay back China and reduce high debt levels or at some point the finance will cease being available.

With a deep water Port in Kribi sitting all but idle and a railway seeing very little use and no major user IMO Biya will be desperate or close to it, looking for a permanent client to utilise both the rail & Port. Funds from it and Tax money will go along way to helping keep China happy and open further areas and make way for more and future clients in the Mining Industry turning said rail & Port into an income stream.

Its a risky Business over there and an ugly place however it is no where near as bad as it was many years ago, media and internet can make things appear worse than reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236