TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

misleading quote, page-9

1. 31,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    yea who knows spoke to management and they said the million was given,,who knows l might have misunderstood as well,,l bought ttv for what was going on here in australia/new zealand etc,the way l see it the deal is for ttv shares at 4 cents and p1 shares,,my first worry was if they dont list then what,,but management told me everything was in place if that was to arise,,can only go on what l have been told and l see value here bigtime,,might be the worse decision ever but happy to buy and hold ttv for 2012 regardless of this p1 deal etc as l bought in before this happening and had all my questions answered thoroughly etc,,l know management of any asx stock can lie etc as well l suppose but the value here is in the price of its current market cap when it comes to risk reward etc and know matter what is posted from anyone on hotcopper regardless of hearts,badges etc can be serious if they see this as not having a shot in 2012
    markets are all about timing cause any stock can be a great stock regardless of history etc as long as you are on the right ride so to speak,,now l hope that l am on the right side lol but l am pretty sure come 2012 l will find out but after all the crap(government) and not having to worry about that overseas payment every year should be all good for ttv well l hope so
    one thing why would p1 buy a 15 percent stake here?
    my thoughts and only mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.