TTV 0.00% 2.4¢ two way limited

alecfra,You need to re-read my post if you haven't yet...

1. 5,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    alecfra,

You need to re-read my post if you haven't yet established the correct chronological order I presented it...

27/07/2011 - ASIC Documents - GoConnect - Notification of Application to Wind Up Company

ASX listing rules include the explicit requirement for a listed company be a going concern or a successor to a going concern...

18/10/2011 - ASIC Documents - GoConnect - Notification of Dismissal of Application For Winding Up Company

___

Once you've understood this I would encourage you to look for announcements made subsequent to the July 27 ann related to a proposed JV with anticipated new listing vehicle - The "Successor". In the absence of any JV notice between those dates one might assume that the "Dismissal" notice would not exist...

I would like to trust you have no 2nd agenda alecfra but was it not you who posted, "asx best kept secret" on the SSI thread...?

... and in your first post under this title you wrote:

"Soccer betting, the mainstay of sports betting is the only legal form outside of Macau....but SSI through CY Foundation has access to Paradise Entertainment a holder of a Packer type licence in MACAU.

Cheng is committed to take SSI to HK where values are many more multiples that here in OZ."

Would you care to share what the latest news is on Teddy Cheng and CY Foundation, alecfra?

"The start gun for the next leg will be only a few days away for SSI to have its first approved outlet (already announced) up and running.

One who reads your words and information I provided in my very first post on the TTV thread might have further questions for you alecfra?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.