BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

The Greeks go back to election on 17th June. Pretty obvious...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    The Greeks go back to election on 17th June. Pretty obvious these dogs are taking advantage of another month of volatility to the max.

Well, this is a war of attrition. Sell or not to sell ?

$2.5 is low ball but considering AGO now trades at around $2 when it hit $4.3 when BRM was around $6....hmmmm

$1.5 + dunny roll off the fast printing press (when BRM could also lose the port allocation and the whole BRM remains a still born) is also a big risk.

If FMG strikes a deal with AGO at anytime, the WNI dunny roll will become $0 literally. The QR rail deal if can be pulled off will (if I remember correctly from one of teh news articles) not be built for BRM until 2017.

Think I'll hedge my bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236