BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

I guess the moment of truth will come soon. Crucially how many...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    I guess the moment of truth will come soon. Crucially how many warehoused shares are there left ??

They may be way short of 90% (say still stuck at around 87%) or they could already be quite near (say 88% +) with some warehoused shares tossed in upon the next substantial share holder ASX update.

If the next ASX release says 88.5%, then they will pull down the sp swiftly and hope that sellers will panic sell piling on one another.

In other words, the end game is not when they hit 90% but when they reach 88.5% or thereabouts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236