AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

I am also trying to give a bit of balance to the debate which...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. RNI
    511 Posts.
    I am also trying to give a bit of balance to the debate which seems very one sided. You need to see both sides of the picture to assist with making an accurate decision. I do not see this happening at the moment, it is a very one sided debate which is clearly seen by an outsider. Not all the facts are being presented so I am supplying them with back up documentation.

I do understand however, that the main consideration for you all is who will be the highest bidder and that is understandable. But to my mind there is far too much interfering by a certain non holder who is being very convincing and I have to wonder why? Why only present one side of the picture and try so hard to persuade??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236