AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

Many thanks invertedva for providing that information. I saw...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. RNI
    511 Posts.
    Many thanks invertedva for providing that information. I saw where the Eye Fund had agreed to sell to DLS when the offer came, along with two of AQOs directors. It has all become quite complicated with the intervention of the TOV panel too.

From my point of view, I will be very unhappy if the MHR deal goes through, because I am sure they will in due course, also T/O NSE and in doing so, we are giving away our valuable assets (the holdings and the minerals) to the Americans. Why? Where will it stop?
    It makes us look like fools actually, and in future years, we would possibly look back and see that our best assets in WA, QLD, NT are all in the hands of big US companies (or Asian ones), but not in the Aussie ones and be ashamed !!!

I am in no way biased towards Americans, far from it, but I think Australia is selling its own soul, and cheaply too, considering all the value these would be in future if only we had retained them.

Where would we have been if we had sold our iron ore holdings when the GFC occurred, and when it was the finance we obtained from China for our product, which was one of the things which helped to sustain us?

It is the short- sightedness which is damaging our future IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236