ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I don't think that's me either. I am only making comments only on technical issues and their impacts on the deals. I also made comments on what DLS has done and it is now a fact that the T/O panel made the interim order.

Other than that, why you guys are focusing on Magnum Hunter's debt I don't understand either! They are offering all-cash as well. Take the cash and go away. That's it.

I also don't understand what's happening behind the scenes. I know nothing about these: The Smorgon's block of stock acquired by Eye Fund and passed onto DLS, MHR and OEH relations, Smorgon and OEH relations. it is very confusing atm.

I can see that something happened which MHR and NSE have not been expecting! DLS is also doing some strange things to get the remaining part of AQO. I can't make any comments about these things. They are very strange as we know nothing about them.

I am only making analysis on the other thread that Chevron could be behind Magnum Hunter, and yes, NSE can be taken over by Magnum Hunter, Chevron, Drillsearch, BG Group, etc.

Anything can happen from here. I am just holding tight here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236