MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

cattledogI'll try and keep on topic before the mods have their...

1. 4,388 Posts.
    cattledog

I'll try and keep on topic before the mods have their way ;)

MET could beat MAK but I am concerned about near term weakness in phosphate prices, which could scuttle both.

In terms of prices, goldies represent best value for money atm imo. This is in response to the 'expected' inflationary period we are heading toward.

When inflation hits, phosphate miners will do well as the price of food will sky rocket. Gold at this point may shoot up too, but miners will not enjoy the benefits as costs wil increase as well.

This is why I am moving some money into base metals, principally copper and uranium but also titanium.

What Titanium (mineral sands)???? In short nano technology and renewable energies (solar).

Anyway back to phosphate, one of my 'concerns' is the presence of uranium in phosphate resources out at Mt Isa. It could be a bigger problem than anything else.

BUT

If U mining in QLD gets a go ahead, or should I say, handling U during mining activities be allowed then not a problem (in fact a bonus - see GCR).

Legend is being QUITE coy about what they say!! Joe is a bull in a shina shop and has not got the 'best' resource to mine record. That is worth considering too.

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.