IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Some of the comments posted on here about the effects of taking...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Some of the comments posted on here about the effects of taking MM and what it can do for are bordering on ludicrous. My youngest son currently has Burkitts Lymphona one of the most aggressive forms of cancer and at present the doctors and staff at PMH have worked wonders. I have no doubt MM has benefits but people stating it cures cancer ?. Pesonally i think there is a place for it in as far as pain relief goes and if it helps some people on the road to recovery well then great. I have never been against the idea of MM i just have an issue with OKAP and the way they run there businesses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236