IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Medical Marijuana, page-81

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    KIWI67, forgetting for the moment that IGS does not have WG and the deal is dragging on and on, from what I read and heard, potential users of medicinal marijuana in Victoria, if it is decriminalized and it would be safe to say other states will not be allowed to smoke it. Just imagine the flack that the federal and state governments and the anti cancer council would cop, if they support medicinal marijuana use by smoking? They could never support the use by smoking, in my opinion.

Decriminalizing marijuana possession for use by certain people who are under a doctors care is probably the first step. This way the government keeps its hands clean, in regard to any long term affects caused by its use.

I think there is a long way to go before Medical marijuana as a legal pharmaceutical drug is fully legal in Australia, as opposed to decriminalizing its use. Imagine the studies that will be needed in regard to the long term effects from its use as a cure all drug [if it is possible] or pain relief as well as the legal and liability aspects will also need to be sorted, in my opinion before it is supplied in any form as a pharmaceutical drug.
    Governments and companies will, in my opinion be extremely careful and concerned about their liability if it is not fully tested properly.
    Last edited by MeToo: 10/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.