IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Is that what they told you? The Cancer foundation have been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Is that what they told you?
    The Cancer foundation have been taken your donations every year. Trillions of dollers world wide. Do you realy think they will tell you any different and stop the donations from pouring in?
    Just look till now for years many part of the world stoped researching this Plant, not becouse it didnt have Medical Value but becouse it was foursed by the Government. I dont want to be a conspiracy theories but could this be the way the world is controlling its population? Run From The Cure I Dont Know. all I Can say is now Goverments around the world will be able to start Experimenting and its a Race To See Who is First With The Clinical Trials and Making History.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236