IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Medical Marijuana, page-79

1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    1 – “are dying of” TU, apologies, I read it wrong.

Claims of foods, other berries and lots of naturally occurring things curing cancer and or killing cancer cells abound. See the previous links.

2 - “If it is a Cure for all Cancer well hay I Can only say that all depends on the quality of the oil and the strain of the Marijuana and THC mixed with the CBD.”

You stand by your second quote, maybe not, I have high lighted in red the relevant part of your reply.

3 – “More over Just out of interest why are you not excited about this revolutionary Cure if I may just ask.”

I, on numerous occasions have stated that I BELIEVE in the potential marijuana could have. I also believe that it will not happen over night as many seem to think. There are so many potential problems with even just legalizing possession and use for basic pain relief and our federal and state governments will not rush in blindly.

As for a cure all wonder drug time will tell, the development of any drug, testing and government approvals will take a long time, as opposed to decriminalizing it for basic pain relief etc. for people who are under a doctors care for chronic pain etc.

Again, I believe in the potential, but not in some of the “vehicles” that are being used to further their own cause, if you know what I mean.

As of right now IGS have only a little bit of cash in the till and nothing more than an expired 90 day WG option that has been extended by 90 days because no on else wanted it, in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.