IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

Might pay ya to wait before you loose more money at this stage...

1. 1,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Might pay ya to wait before you loose more money at this stage methinks, like who is there horticulturist gurus? Is there a hort science type presentation out on this JV, im pondering why this dope mob would have to team up with a flat broke ozzy company to fund there stuff , surely there own country folks would be climbing over themselves to fund this venture if it's going to be such an easy cash cow. Yes ? My old hippy era horticulturist mate tells me it's a stoopid statement to say they will sow there land with seed and grow the dope on broad acre style like poppies and wheat etc . He says about half the grown from seed plants would be males/junk and the hole crop would be skinny week plants through lack of sun light being unable to get in hence bugger all heads/weight per acre . If they're fair dinkum the plantation has to be planted spaced 4 by 3 meters apart to have any hope of getting an average of 4/5 pound of heads per tree". Anyways good luck to you, but imo expect many fund raisings , massive dilution, heaps of bs etc along the journey coz thats how this stable makes there money apparently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.