IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

cashngrab, the interview that I heard with the Vic. premier or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    cashngrab, the interview that I heard with the Vic. premier or was it the health minister? Who ever it was said they will issue a license to grow or grow there own in Vic. and they will need federal approval to import the seeds.
    ie. It will be home grown and probably much like the opium that is grown in Aus. very hush hush. Someone will correct me if I am wrong!

Some how I think that if the Vic. government don't do it in house they will look for a company that has experience in this field.
    Our government(s) do not hand out contracts to any old 2 bit wanna be companies. IGS is a failed gold explorer or miner or is it an investment company? trying to rebirth its self but is it is not really sure about where the company is heading. It is keeping all options open by the look of it. Exactly what is IGS, a mining company, investment company or a wanna be drug growing researcher, producer, wholesaler, end product manufacturer or a "medical marijuana" grower/retailer working in a far away land?

Currently WG is not part of IGS and or IGS is not part of WG, there is still along way to go if IGS is going to get the WG deal happening!

For all I know they might be able pull an old rabbit out of a magicians hat, if they do then one of the problems that I see would be what comes out of the hat after the rabbit????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.