[_REQUEST_ACCESS_TIME] => 1727692338.7251
            [_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => 996epfcoprfhrvc8acqt95b4bp
                )

)

)
-----------------------
INTERNATIONAL GOLDFIELDS LIMITED... (ASX:IGS) - Medical Marijuana, 16142022, page-22 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

3B the pirates favourite number and letter, i find it amazing...

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    3B the pirates favourite number and letter, i find it amazing that WG like Pearl Global who both have this apparently great idea/project go and find two failed companies with no money both run or influenced by an investment company with a long line of failures and some people actually believe that this is going to work. Macca in your own words you have stated that all your other OKAP investments have gone badly for you or have a misread, you honestly think this time the board are going to preform miracles from the position that they are in. I think the market has finally woken up to this lot hence the desperation, gotta admit though the treasure hunting idea was a gem and worth chucking a few hundred at it just for the laughs. I am going to have a ride up to mogumber to check out the new Pearl Tyre recycling facilty, i would suspect though that like WG there will be nothing there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.