IGS 0.00% 0.3¢ international goldfields limited...

MACLEOD22 I know haw you feel mate, I was saying this same thing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    MACLEOD22 I know haw you feel mate, I was saying this same thing to KIWI a few months back (sorry KIWI) but the matter of fact is KIWI, MeToo and the rest were just sharing their experience with opec and management. Personally I thought they did this for their own personal gain, I now know that everything they said was right.
    You know to get good research like this from brokers will cost you allot of money, these guys do it for free. I take my hat off to KIWI, MeToo and all these types of people who are looking out for us, I'm inspired by their good deeds. I also hope IGS somehow comes out good and you do good on your investment. I do have faith in cannabis as a medical herb but for me I'm going to stick with the other three companies who are already on ASX, and if IGS pulls through and somehow finds the funding I might give it another look, but for now I'm out.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236