MAY 18.2% 3.9¢ melbana energy limited

Big stack up on the buy side today, need to clear the small...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Big stack up on the buy side today, need to clear the small selling hurdle at 1.6 and then off we go.

Interesting next week coming up, when all news fully gets out and the market gets back to full working after the holidays , also expect further information from company as well. As I said, the very nature of this beast,  now dictates things really should be moving quickly now if we are to drill 2 x circa 60 day wells before November 2019 starting from April..

Could really do with some positive brokerage and Investment house coverage and some news on the corporate front..

Also would like to see them take out the banner on hotcopper and promote the story , we have a massive story to get out there to a difficult market, we should be doing all in our grasp to make it happen.

I also believe AP’s 2.2 c oppies expire end of Jan....I stand to be corrected if I am wrong..

The thing that hits home hardest though is whilst AIM is a difficult market and not without its own pitfalls, it does however like a new story to get its teeth into and we have that in bundles on numerous workfronts, I know this would have serious appetite there if we get this story home.

Will be watching closely over the next few weeks as more news hopefully flows and the news gets out.

First hurdle is to get the dept repayment finalised.

Last edited by Spitfire: 05/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.