WSI 0.00% 11.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Okay I'll take your word for it. Very unusual first post on a...

1. 10,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Okay I'll take your word for it. Very unusual first post on a company though. One could take it as quite a deliberate down ramp and misleading thread title.

I too was somewhat concerned about the cash/working capital situation so I rang management to see what was going on. They are certainly comfortable with the cash position they are in and are not in any hurry or need to do anything atm. Not saying they won't. That is evidenced by not raising at these higher prices. Indicates to me the money is coming in and business is going well. Also indicates more news is on the way. Just my thoughts anyway.

Perhaps you could call them and check for yourself?

I think give precast a chance to get going and gain some traction before cutting it. Looks like they are chasing some larger contracts.

The Simpec guys are obviously doing very well and are now firmly established in the mining sector it seems. I have no idea board wise what is happening. It is working now so why change it??

Anyway the more cash flow positive quarters that roll in the better the cash situation gets. Another $1.5m cfp this quarter would see the bank balance climb to $4m. I'm happy with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.