WSI 0.00% 11.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Well it is coming up to the end of the current quarter and I'm...

1. 10,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Well it is coming up to the end of the current quarter and I'm very interested to see how much revenue has been achieved during the current quarter!

My rough estimations are more then last month!

The current order book stands at $30m with only a fraction of that being received in revenues thus far. $5.8m in cash receipts were banked last quarter resulting in a $1.2m CFP quarter.
    SIMPEC OPERATIONS  
    SIMPEC is demonstrably gaining traction in the market. Leveraging a growing portfolio of completed works, SIMPEC added $18.2M worth of contracts to the Group’s order book in the December 2018 quarter alone.

Some of this work will no doubt start to be reflected in this quarter and next. The next quarter could see massive revenues imo. But current works will also contribute strongly to this quarter.

Apparently operating costs are now stabilized and the company must be operating well to not need to raise any money this quarter and apparently is fully funded to carry out their existing order book!

Revenues this quarter could potentially total upwards of $10 imo. And if costs stay the same around $4m or even less we could see a bumper cash flow quarter with no need to raise any more money for some time to come except on the basis of expansion or acquisition activity.

This could leave the company having around $8 to $8.5m in cash!

Very easy to see this happening and the revenue/cost charts tell the same story.

This won't sit at a $10m MC for very long imo.

WSI1.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.