SMD 0.00% 1.0¢ syndicated metals limited

Hi I took the liberty of making a few additions to this map .The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi I took the liberty of making a few additions to this map .The red areas are leases currently held by MET,SMD's JV partner at Barbara and the yellow leases are held by CJO,SMD's JV partner at Kalman.The orange and green leases are hled by CYU and GSE.
    Although SMD already has a commendable area of leases in it's own name I think they are in the boxseat to pick up all the leases held by MET and CJO as well.MET has chosen to focus it's efforts in West Africa and CJO has chosen to concentrate on Mexico,even changing it's name.I have spoken to the MD of SMD and he makes no secret of the fact that they would be very eager to come to an arrangement to acquire both MET's and CJO's leases.Were that to happen then SMD would have the preeminent parcel of ground in the whole Cloncurry /Mt Isa region.
    Also note that the structures responsible for CYU's high grade recent discovery at Mt Dorothy(marked with red arrow) are also present on SMD ground and SMD has the major regional fault (Mt Remarkable fault)running the full length of it
    s Barbara leases all the way up through Bloodwood and Ironbark.The grades found at both Mt Dorothy and Barbara are some of the highest grades found in the region in the last 2 years.
    IMHO SMD is well worthy of a little research and consideration for inclusion in any portfolio of copper juniors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236