CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Folks,

Something to think about and keen to hear your thoughts.

I know SRK is a "dodgy" stock at the best of time so to speak and looking at the depth I've got a feeling there's someone out there who purposely want to hold the stock down so they can potentially accumulate at these levels before they let it run. I'm guessing that the person who is loading up the sell side is the same person who is trying to accumulate on the cheap with 50k & 70k parcels, I reckon they're trying to scare the nervous nellies into selling.

NO other reason why you'd sell out on this stock, it's all Blue Sky from here so once again I reckon some "dodgy" stuff is happening here to keep the price down in the meantime so they accumulate everything they can on the cheap!

Just my 2c worth.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236