CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Plantic,

Yes I too made a bundle on RBY back in 2004 when it jumped from 1c to 6c. It had some volatility in years after that, also there was some volatility earlier this year, once again with no backing substance.
    Since then, mgmt has pretty much let everyone down, I for one have no confidence in them at the moment. Especially with not disclosing sensitive information to the market, especially negative information. But it could always change now that the DR. is gone.
    I still own a reasonable amount of shares in the company although the $$ figure isnt a standout any longer due to the 30:1 consolidation.... Remember this stock needs to reach $ figures before most of us come out of negative territory.
    As I said before, it wont move unless we get a real positive announcement from management, backed with verified sales.
    Why do I mention the verified sales, just look back a few years to their multi million dollar deal that was never realised although the DR ramped up this big deal it took him months to disclose that the deal went sour.
    As I said before, great enthusiasm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236