Hi All As I said previously there is more than just the money...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi All

As I said previously there is more than just the money when it comes to a takeover.

It is very narrow minded to think, especially if you were going to get script in the US in a company that even has the perception of something is not quite right, that on paper a higher bid equates to the best or moreover a superior bid. It depends on your definition of superior.

So it might be well within in someones rights to accept a lower bid because the company with the higher bid has some governance issues. Furthermore, the directors selling, as pointed out by someone else, did not say no to MH - at the end of the day the board can only recommend what to do.

What stops shareholders having two bids on the table one higher than the other and then going against the recommendations of the board. Probably something like a company with corporate governance issue.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236