Per my comment above this still have ways to go. The economics...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Per my comment above this still have ways to go. The economics is not be there at present but we require the tech that only REE affords us in efficiency. We will at some point in the future require REE. It may not be our generation but definitely our childrens generation.

Many have been stung by NTU but these people only have themselves to blame for taking on the hype. I absolutely have no symphathy for these speculators. This is the stock market after all, where the fool and his money are separated in a blink of an eye at a magnitude rivaling the stars in the universe. Well not quite but you catch my point...

Now that the experimental plant have been built this company now has intrinsic value. That makes it worth something... everything has a price. At a PB of 3.7 NTU to me is way expensive. At PB of 0.5 or less and a significant JORC upgrade I may be interested in it for sh!ts and giggles...

Not the first time someone found out they inherited millions because their great grand parents bought shares in a typewriter business (IBM) for pennies during the great depression. Misplaced at some old drawer somewhere. These grandparents could not type a sentence but saw the value in the company endeavours. Its a long shot but you cant be assured of the state of companies 50 years from now especially if the current science backs the tech that needs the commodity...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.