AKN 0.00% 0.5¢ auking mining limited

lots of potential so why little interest here

1. 978 Posts.
    I'm just wondering why so few hot copper posters are interested in posting about CYU in which the Chinese company YCI has a 21% stake

By contrast another Australian company- ORD- with a Chinese stake (CNMIM owns 20% ) has a very large number of posts daily.

Both companies are exploring for gold and copper with ORD also having a very large bauxite project with the Chinese as partners in Laos. CYU is also exploring for uranium.

ORD'S MARKET CAP IS $28.4 MILLION WITH APPROX 466.3 MILLION SHARES.
    ORD has potential tenements of approx 1350km2 in Laos; over 4,000km2 at Copper Flats and over 800km2 in prospective gold areas NSW and NT.
    ORDS other advantages are that it already has FIRB approval fro the Chinese stake and has a funding line in place from the Chinese.

CYU'S MARKET CAP IS $32.6 MILLION WITH APPROX 108.7 MILLION SHARES.
    CYU is holding more than 2,000 km2 of highly prospective tenements focused on copper, gold and uranium in Queensland, obtained over a period of years since 1997. CYUs management team has extensive experience and expertise in exploration, evaluation, feasibility studies, financing, development and operation of mineral projects.

Quote from CYUs Chinese partner YCI; CYU will become YCIs international investment/mining house. We feel confident that we can introduce high value projects to the company on an ongoing basis which with our financial assistance will allow CYU to rapidly expand.

Both companies are quite ambitious and seeking fast development and opportunities to acquire other worthwhile projects.

While I think that ORD is closer to actually discovering and then mining very good grades of its mineral resources, CYU is not immeasurably far behind ORD especially with the active Chinese partnership pushing it forward.

So why is one-ORD- so interesting to posters and the other-CYU- not in the least follwed by posters? The difference cannot be explained simply by the differences in stages of development alone -------- surely??

Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Birdseye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.