CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Tiger, i ask that question because i dont know the answer. I lot...

1. 68 Posts.
    Tiger,
    i ask that question because i dont know the answer. I lot of regular posters in here pre and post EGM were pushing the pro management agenda on the basis that ASI are not the only option available to develop the project and the like. This was a key part of the Boards re-election campaign and is, in its entirety, the only reason we are all in this stock. The majority of shareholders who voted, voted for managements ability to deliver a developed project without ASIs assistance. The question now is, and the one i am asking is, has the rhetoric from management changed. I am hoping there is a shareholder who reads this who isnt just an old mate of management, who actually cares about the value of their shares, and is willing to ask those quesitons of management and can give us an opinion. i really dont think thats too much to ask, unless of course this is nothing but a popularity contest.

You are right, time wasters should indeed be ignored. However, i dont take lightly to the spineless weasels who snipe and defame from the safety of anonymity. To me, if you have something to say, you say it, you put your name to it and you stand behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.