CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Well said Ed,Now that the EGM has come and gone all CAP...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well said Ed,

Now that the EGM has come and gone all CAP shareholders (inclusive of Silvergate etc..) SHOULD have the same goals in regards to CAP. That is to first and foremost have the BMG liquidation mess sorted then to hopefully find a suitable JV partner out there to push the Hawson's project closer to production.

I'm happy to admit that I gave the board my full confidence at the EGM and did not like the way that Silvergate went about their process. However, that is now water under the bridge, Silvergate, yourself etc.. want no different to any other shareholder. I'd be hoping that most other shareholders understand that our wants and wishes more than likely correspond with your's and your related parties.

This forum seems to still be filled with ongoing accusations (as small as they may be) towards Ed which in my opinion are not productive in the slightest.

On another, more inquisitive note, news has been forthcoming regarding CAP's tin/tungsten resource situated to the north of Broken Hill. What are peoples knowledge/thought/opinions on what is required to further this project as most of the CAP media released has pointed to this potentially being quite lucrative.
    Is this something that could be relatively quickly developed into a cashflow positive asset for CAP. Obviously this is dependent on a number of factors including CAP securing financial support etc... But I would imagine that due to the size of this project, the studies, red tape etc.. required to get this happening and to obtain the capital required for the project would be significantly less than what is required for Hawsons.

Just a thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.