CAH 0.00% $1.71 catalpa resources limited

Hi Axegun, interesting times. I no longer hold CAH or CQT, but I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Axegun, interesting times. I no longer hold CAH or CQT, but I do hold SBM, and I think that the general opinion among SBM holders was that the deal was not in SBM's interests. I'll reserve judgment on that one, as I think that both companies have their individual strengths, but it's hard to do a realistic comparison valuation.

I suspect that SBM already have another deal in mind, and there's a rumour floating about FML, so we'll see what transpires.

Anyway, CQT under the relatively new boss appear to have a bright future (much brighter than when I used to have shares in them), and I wish all well if the deal goes through.

Cheers,

Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236