ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I wouldn't be buying this one again, not much happening and not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I wouldn't be buying this one again, not much happening and not much to offer.Can't see value even if it goes sub 10c, what's the point. No news, product is nowhere at the moment,new management doesn't communicate.Better to invest money elsewhere where prices are going up and down and make a quid that way.Tell me if you have seen this one going up at all, 1c-2c, big deal.
    I still hold for a laugh. But please don't get me wrong, i just look at it the way it is. Take care and do the research and maths on your own. I have always made money on the stock that goes up in value, not on the stock that goes down unless i am prepared to wait years.
    Have fun and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236