@BillyenGLN price is already factored in. For $41 million...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    @Billyen

GLN price is already factored in. For $41 million company to go up 5X or 10X (as you are saying), this will imply market cap $200 million to $400 million. By the time they finished drill, they will be running out of money and will require further capital raising. That is, more shares on issue and much harder to get to 5X to 10X current share price. The higher you go, you need to prove you have more resources. I'm not saying GLN is a bad stock. I'm saying I want to make money in multi folds and higher you go the harder it is to double your money (i.e. from current 41c to 82c).

I made several folds with several stocks in the past. For example, one company it was $10m company when I bought their shares and I sold at $100m market value. I don't see it goes up from $100m to $1 billion (i.e. the same 10 folds increase as from $10m to $100m), so I sold out.

BMG on the other hand, it is much more likely to double your money from 0.8c (i.e. from 0.8c to 1.6c). You don't need to prove much resources, just drill a few holes with ok grades.

Just IMHO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.